Ariana Grande Benefit Concert
The Show Goes On
… Despite London Attack
6/4/2017 6:17 AM PDT
Ariana Grande is moving forward with her benefit concert in Manchester Sunday … despite another terror attack in neighboring London the night before.Â
Ariana’s manager, Scotter Braun, said early Sunday morning that Ariana and co. feel an obligation to honor those lost from both the London and Manchester attacks. He went on to say … “Today’s One Love Manchester benefit concert will not only continue, but will do so with greater purpose.”
He added … “We must not be afraid, and in tribute to all those affected here and around the world, we will bring our voice together and sing loudly.”
â€” Scooter Braun (@scooterbraun) June 4, 2017
Braun also said all other artists slated to perform Sunday have confirmed they’re not pulling out either. Manchester Police has said the safety of Sunday’s concert goers is of the utmost priority.
As we reported … 3 terrorists were shot and killed in London Saturday after mowing over a crowd on the London Bridge and going on to stab others nearby. 7 people have been killed so far, while at least 48 others were injured.
Praying for London â™¡
â€” Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) June 4, 2017